- Engine Oils
- Heavy Duty Engine Oils
Catalys Super Diesel 40
Catalys Super Diesel SAE 30 and 40 oils are recommended for two-stroke and four-stroke older diesel engines requiring monograde SAE 30 and 40 oils calling for API CF/CF-2 (obsolete) classification. Catalys Super Diesel SAE 10W is recommended for mobile equipment hydraulic systems where a SAE 10W grade engine oil is specified.
Super Diesel SAE 30 and 40 oils are designed for diesel engines operating in severe conditions; carefully selected additives and oil formulation provide the following properties:
• Protects against oxidation and thickening caused by high operating temperature.
• Very good combustion soot dispersion capability.
• Improved protection against premature wear of parts.
• Minimizes varnish and sludge formation.
• Controls carbon deposit on piston segments.
• Excellent TBN retention.
Super Diesel SAE 10W grade is recommended for Caterpillar hydraulic system where a CAT TO-2 fluid is specified.
FormatsContact one of our experts to find out about available sizes.
Available in regions
- Quebec / Atlantic